Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just got back from last minute bowling session. Was about to have Dota game with Vincent then Seng suddenly called. We jus started Dota-ing and my phone rang. Seng was with Chris at Rc(clementi), and he asked if we wanted to go bowling. I said anything. So i went home and took my bowling ball and met Choon Long at 9.10pm under my block. He came to pick me up so i didnt drive. :) Reached Safra and we started to bowl. There were 6 of us. All guys. Hmm. We bet drinks for the 1st game.!! I LOST. :( Ah ping and me lost the 1st game so we treat them to drinks. 2nd game they started side-betting. $2. Plus 1-3. STANDARD!!! Hmm. Didnt really bowl very well today as i was using another ball. >.< Not used to it. Hmm.But i still won money. :) Apparently today there were alot of chances to collect angpow but we didnt get strike. Ah ping got the chance the most. But he screwed up. Haha. I got only 1 chance. But i made full use. And i had an angpow. Haha. But only $2. Haha. Better than nothing. Seng also found a personal ball left behind by an unwanted owner. But the condition of the ball isnt so good. So he gave me the ball. :) After bowling we went to Bt Timah eat prata. Haha. We went to the stalls at the back!! SO MUCH NICER THAN THE FRONT FEW STALLS. Lol. Had 2 eggs prata, mutton soup and a cup of tea chino ice. :) Then after supper Choon Long being the nice guy sent me home. :) Haha. ty cl.

No comments:

Post a Comment