Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wahaha. Just got home from bowling session.. =) Drove to Jurong to meet seng. Wanted to just pick him up suddenly he say must send his uncle to Woodlands. Haha. Then me being so nice i agreed to help him send then was on BKE going Woodlands suddenly exit wrong then went all the way back to Bukit Timah. Haha. Then "Horland" for a short period of time before getting back on track. Lol. After dropping his uncle went to pick Eileen up as she was nearby then made our way to Safra. :) Started bowling then they bet drinks on the 1st game. As usual i won. =) Haha. Got free tea from seng n vin. TY. :) Then 2nd round they started the strike 30cents spare 10cents thing. Haha. And on top of that they side bet $2. Lol. Like pool money. So higest score takes all. Hmm. i took it. Hahahahaha. :) Then 3rd game was the same. Well, the 3rd game i was so pressured as Choon Long gf was in. Lol. I was afraid of her. Lol. I cant believe it!!!. But i must say she bowls very well for a girl. But i won the 3rd game oso. And on top of that. Someone else bet with me additional bet and she lost to me $50 altogether. :) Thx for the donations. :) Better transfer me the money!!! LOL. Then after paying for the games i was left with $6. I won so much.. :) Just LOVE my friends. They never fail to make me happy. Always talking nonsense all the time. :) Always enjoy their companionship. :) Then after bowling send Eileen and Seng home then i made my way home. :) I bowl 3 games and i had approximately an average of 150. :) So happy. Getting better day by day. So are my friends. Soon we all can go for competition liao. Haha. Happy New Year. Stay healthy always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment