Saturday, January 31, 2009

This past 2days did nth much. Just stayed at home and slacked. Was given 2days MC so didnt book in. Stayed at home studied my books. Going for exams after i ORD. Got to buck up!! Studied in the day play games at night. :) Just came back not long ago after meeting Seng and CL for dinner. But Cl went off early as he was meeting his gf to go watch movie.!! PS!! Haha. I also want watch movie the "Wedding game" and "Love matters" anyone wan go watch can ask me along. :) Then Vin intro me play L.4.D. Lame game. ZZZ. I am a computer noob. I dun even know how to patched the game. Trying now!!! Haha. Its jus like Counter-Strike. Just that enemies are zombies. Haha. Then Eileen called me want meet me for dinner but i already finish eating but nevertheless she came down then Seng, Chris and me jus watch her eat. Haha. Ltr going to celebrate Seng birthday. Going to eat buffet. :) Then after buffet going for BOWLING SESSION again. Haha. $$$$$$... Going to win all the bets!!! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment