Saturday, February 21, 2009

WAHAHAHA. I am just so glad to be home. =) LOL. Booked in on mon night then everyday in camp just sleep, sleep eat and sleep. Haha. Going to ORD ler. :) Hmm. Then when i booked in ROMULAS said he read my blog and found it very interesting. And he also asked me to write dedicate a poem to him. LOL. ok. I'll write 1 for u. He was the very 1st guy i ever KISSED LIPS TO LIPS. WTF!!! We were just going for our section topo in some training area then we started talking then dunno what on earth happen we kissed. LOL. Hmm. Then everyday in camp play muchkin, Sabotuer and Citadals. LOL. All card games. Well then had some training on fri-sat. So didnt book out on friday. LOL. Went to Keat Hong camp for training. =) Then my good friends, apparently all smokers, went to the smoking point talk cock sing song. Then we suddenly had some stupid idea of playing rubber but using ciggarete boxes. OMG. We were so lame at that point of time. LOL. Really like Army life. Always doing things that can never be done outside. :) The friends, the companion and the shit we go through. Haish. When we are in army we were like WTF, when can i ORD. But when the ORD date is drawing near, we just keep thinging of the old days we talk cock togather and stuff. Our minds are jus all so contradicting. Don't really know what i want. LOL. Then booking out EDEN drove me home. TY EDEN!! MUACKS~ haha. LOL. so nw i must write a poem for ROM!!!


Rom is neither tall nor handsome
But sometimes sweet and pleasant
He and me were buddies
But that was when we were funny
We shared our first kiss in area D
But that was totally unintentionally
He said he was too shy to tag
But the i told him that he dare
He said he wanted to know more girls
Yet i replied that i can onli grill
He laugh all day for no reason
But never fails to keep us still
His jokes aint funny
Its just that he is cocky
Now here i end saying
That he is worth FORSAKING!!

He also asked me to write some love poem for him to see. LOL. SO DEMANDING. I WRITE 1 LA. FOR FRIENDS SAKE.

These are the words I cannot say
But they come from the heart
Despite all the arguments
I've liked you from the start

I like the way your mind works
The way you're so unique
And when I'm in my darkest hour
I long to hear you speak

I like the way you walk
The way you slightly smile
And when your move close to me
You cause my heart to go wild

I like the ways you're different
I like those mysterious eyes
Actually I like everything
Even what's inside

I long for you to hold me
To feel your lips on mine
I know it isn't work yet
We need a little more time

But these are all the things
I guess I cannot yet say
Like how I somehow manage
To think of you all day

Yes I'm scared you'll hurt me
Just break me and leave
I don't want to have to worry
I don't want to be deceived

How all this can work
I'll guess we'll never know
But don't turn your back on me yet
I'm not quite ready for you to go

I'm sorry for writing this
But its all I can do
It the only way for me
To say I love you

For these are the words
I just cannot say
But things will be different
One day...

OK ROM. THATS ALL FOR TODAY. =)
LOOKING FORWARD TO TONIGHTS BOWLING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment