Sunday, February 22, 2009

LOL. Got home after bowling session at ard 5 plus. Cause vin never drive then i sent him home after supper at Ghim Moh. Ate prawn mee. LOL. Bowling session was fun as usual. Played team all the way. Then Chris brought 2 friends along. Both of them oso pro. ZZZ. So i lost 4 games and won onli 1. LOL. Didnt go for morning mass with my parents. These past few days my nose has been giving me problem. Keep sneezing. Dunno which girl thinking of me.. HAHA. Lol. Not feeling well these few days also. Cough Flu and abit of fever. Then around 7 met Cl, Ping, Seng and St. Went for dinner at Great world opposite the coffee shop. We shared Kuey Chap. Then had desert. After that went to great world walk walk. Make a fool out if ourselves. Haha. Then after that i tried Ah ping's bike. Haha. Riding looks fun. Haha. But so dangerous. I just rode up and down. LOL. So scary. >.< Then after that Cl sent me home. :) LOL. We wanted to go bowling today also, but... Got league going on. 9pin tap. Lol. Im going to participate soon!! Lol. Still waiting to be head hunted into some club as usual. :) *waiting*

No comments:

Post a Comment