Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lol. Just came back from bowling as usual. :) Well, went for dinner with my family at Jurong East. Coz my Ah gong bdae. Took photos with my family and stuff but the photos with my cousin. Will upload when i recieve them. Then after that went for bowling session again!!! I just feel im getting better and better. Haha. I told my Dad i wan join club. He asked me my Avg. And i said around 150. He laughs!!!!! LIKE HES BETTER THAN ME! LOL. Then he told me that Anna's Avg is about 200. zzz. She bowl so long ler of course la!!! Somemore she got coach i dont haf!! He asked me to approach Anna for help. >.< so PAISEH!! Then came home watch some damn funny short video. Will share the laughter with all readers. HAHA. Will post it after i download too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment