Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just feeling bored so write abit stuff. Recently alot has happen for my friends and i. Well, things just ain't going our way and the way it is. Cl is going to report to camp this monday. All the best. For my very good friend i got something for u to read. Maybe can give you more ideas. (dont wan sae name. wait he very busy). And for ROM to read.


Love Poem.
I'm so sad and depressed
If I had one wish.
If one desire
could come true.
If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.

If I could choose.
I would stay in
your arms forever.
Our hearts would fuse.
And our love would become an endeavor.

I would wish for you to stay with me.
For you to be my love.
You would be my hearts key.
Forever my angel, my dove.

Forever is a long time.
To require in a single command.
I will write our love in a rhyme.
For it would be my demand.

I would ask of this.
Only with your permission.
Lost in a kiss.
Our love is my ambition.

So I wished upon the star.
The star that reminded me most of you.
My actions seemed bizarre.
But this wish I had to pursue.


I wish...
If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.
And since I made that wish.
My wish has come true...

i wish i was you lip gloss,
every day your lips i touch,
always with you in your purse,
id see your face so much,

i wish i was your eye liner,
in your eyes id be,
finally theres a moment,
where all you see is me,

i wish i was your pants,
actually your belt on your waist,
wrapped tightly around you,
as we went place to place,

i wish i was your sweater,
a turtle neck preferably,
i could smell your scent,
and kiss your neck indefinitely,

i wish i was your mirror,
id be the first to see your face,
every morning you woke up,
only us in a confined space,

i wish i was yours,
i wish with all my might,
just for one more time,
which we could spend a night..

No comments:

Post a Comment