Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wee.. im home. LOL. Being in camp was really FUN!! SWEARS! Hmm. Went for trainings togather. Talk non-stop. Like radio non-stop hits.Haha. Just days just pass by so quickly. Haha. Well. Nothing much to blog about also. Camp stuff are classified secrets. So cant say much about being in camp. =) Wells. ROM. For you AGAIN~~.


Feed my soul

In the depths of my mind, I come to find
That there is one who feeds my soul.
Whether far or near, she is always here,
And she's the one who makes me whole.

In a thousand dreams, it always seems
That her beauty speeds my way
Past valleys and peeks as my spirit seeks
To create in each new day.

With this passion and drive, I live, I thrive!
And all because she is there.
For her touch and her love, I rise above,
Seek to better myself in her care.

She is ever my queen, she is kind and serene,
And a vision of heavenly ways,
For eternity's years, through both laughter and tears
I am hers to the end of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment