Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wahaha. This few days at home slack. Clear leave and off. =) Hmm. Everyday at home jus play dota... Hmm. play till like morning then sleep. Can see the sunrise already still playing game. Haha. Hmm. Well, today went back to camp in the afternoon to do my ORD ffi. :) Spent almost like 3-4Hours in the medical centre. Super waste time. After that went back bunk eat rice then pack bag. :) Return my stores sign my form. Bla Bla Bla. Then Shuyi being so nice send me to CCK then i took train home. :) Xie Xie. I got heart telepathy with her. Haha. Vincent Soh. Dun jealous!! Haha.Hmm. Tomorrow take IC ler. Hmm. Happy yet Sad!! The good times we spent and the tough times we had. Well, all this will definitely be a memory for me. Hope its the same for you guys. :) All the best for all your studies. :) Hope we meet up often.



The Beautiful Sunrise

Beautiful Sunrise*

No comments:

Post a Comment