Thursday, March 26, 2009

These few days did nothing much so didn't really feel like blogging. So today, was my 1st day at work after my ORD. Working as some stupid bo liao car sales person. Went there today then sit down whole day also got no people come. Then picked up a few skills and stuff. Well, there were buyers who called me and have already fixed an appointment with me later on. Then came home at around 7pm. Showered, ate and talked to my sweetie. =) We were talking as normal and suddenly she asked me to go and find her. I said OK. And she kind of doubted me. I made my way down to meet her. We talked for about 2 hrs before i made my way home. Well, Seng is asking me out for supper and fishing with Vin and Claudia. Don't think I'll be going anyways. I've got work tomorrow. And i do not wish to make my sweetie jealous. When i met her, we took a few pictures. Will the post the pictures for all to see. =)




My sweetie and I



Loving you*

No comments:

Post a Comment