Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hehe. Just got back from blowling session again.. As usual. I went to church with my dad first then daddy drove back then i borrowed the car. =) Then i met Cl, Vin, Seng, Ping, Chris, St and Yc thr. Went there started bowling. Then Cl, Yc, Chris and me were a team. Seng, Vin, Ping and St were another team. We bet drinks for the 1st round. so it was a team play. :) Seng requested we handicap 60 points!!! Keep bargain!!! I was angry then i put him 70 points instead. Wahaha. Lucky we won!! Hehe. so i had free drinks. Then after that started the usual 1-3 $2. Muahaha. Today very happening.. I won only 1 game.! Chris won 2 game and seng won 1 game. >.< Yc was damn angry she didnt get it. Haha. She lost to Chris last round by onli 2 points. Haha. Then Chris got sportmanship. He shared the pool money with Yc. Haha. After bowling went to the same prata shop. The more nicer one. =) Then drove home then Cl as usual sent me back to my house. =) Ty Cl. =) Then later at 7am going church so nw cannot sleep. If not SURE cannot wake up. Then tonight they might be going to bowl again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment