Monday, February 2, 2009

Did nothing much today. Just woke up in the morning studied and then in the evening went over to my hse upstairs got some budding group like prayer group like that. Went there sing song then share abit then came home ler. Then today also nothing much happen. :) Always looking for forward to sat whr i can go bowling with all my frens.. :)
Just felt bored so i'm gonna ans a qns most ppl like to ask...
What is Love?
Love is the way that our lives intertwine.
Love is the feeling of your hand in mine.
Love is each look and each meaningful touch-
The unspoken language that tells us so much.
Love is the laughter and joy that we share,
But most of all, love is just knowing you're there.
And this is for all my good frens!!
We've got a lot of memories,
But there isn't much time.
I'm sitting here thinking of,
the day we say goodbye.
Our friendship is so strong.
It seems like nothing could go wrong.
We know even when you're gone;
we got the strength to carry on?
Because, we are the best there is yet and,
We are what not a lot of people get and,
We are the thing that people want because,
We're there for a shoulder to cry on.
No one can make us change our minds,
because we'll be best friends for all time.
It seems there are so many people who have a different friend everyday,
we thank God for each othercause not lots of friends stay this way.
We've had our up and downs.
We've circled round and round.
But then we finally founda friendship so bound with trust!
Because, we are the best there is yet and,
We are what not a lot of people get and,
We are the thing that people want because,
We're there for a shoulder to cry on.
No one can make us change our minds,
because we'll be best friends for all time.
We laugh at things no one seems to think is quite that funny.
We make weird faces sometimes.
We say things people would hide.
We'll be best friends till we die.
When you leave we're going to cry;
but sometimes life is unkind,
least we'll be friends for all time.
And this is for my parents...
I know I didn't come with instructions but what child did and at this age I know you wish I had
It's not all me and it's not all you but do your faults reflect in me? What were you like when you were my age?
If I could change I would...I'd go back to every wrong move I have made. If I could take the blame all the time I would. If I could take back all the shame I would.
There are secrets and feelings buried deep, deep beneath the wall i have built, they are to deep you can not see, but they never leave. No.
Yesterday seems dark, because there is a hole in my heart...the shape of you.
I want to let go, when I can't let my feelings show, never look back, freeze time...then there would be no past.
I feel helpless, inside the hurt, shame all bottled up inside...with out a relationship with you i am nothing.
My feelings cut me deep, what i have sewn I know shall reap.
Bruises and cuts, they dissapear and fade with time. Scars are forever, I don't want to leave any on those i care about.
I was never Daddy's little boy or Mommy's little angel.
I don't want to let go, I see you Please don't turn your back like you often do. And act like I'm not....cuz your all that i got.
Sometimes I wish I could walk in your shoes, but when my world goes quiet a song plays back in my head and i see the hurt i have bestowed upon you and that is what hurts the most, i realize i am the one confused, but are you too? I don't know why I instigate and say what I don't mean. I don't know how I got this way.
But that is all I am trying to wash away.

No comments:

Post a Comment