Monday, January 26, 2009

Awww. Just got home aft having dinner at my Aunt's place. Finally can sit down and blog le. Haha. Went to church in the morning at 8.30am. I was late. Haha. I overslept. Hmm. Then after that came home to change then took some photos with my cousin. Haha. She looks so cute. Haha. Then after that went over to my Aunts place for lunch. Had lunch with my parents. My granny cooks very well. Loves her cooking. =) Then after luch was gambling with my Dad, dal and my sis. LOL. Played some stupid animal dice game. WTH. I lost everything to my Dad. Haha. Hmm. Then around 2pm came over to my mum's granny house. Played mahjong for awhile and i learnt how to play "SHI-SHEK" some old chinese mahjong card game that has chinese chess character like car, soilder, etc... Haha. Then went to my dad's godmother hse at Mt Sinai. Watch cartoon there as the adults were as usual talking about some buisness stuff which i don't think i understand abit. Haha. Then after that i came home and shower then watch tv then went back to my Aunt's place for dinner. :) Saw my cousins there then i played the stupid animal dice game again and lost. ZZZ. Fun but hard to play. LOL. Then watch some mahjong show on tv then reach home around 11pm. Then here i am blogging. :) Happy Chinese New Year to all my very good friends. Wishing all of you a very fuilfulling new year. :) Love you guys.





The stupid mat for the game.




The stupid dice.







Valerie and me




No comments:

Post a Comment